Monday 1 June 2009

When Bad Photographers and Bassets Attack!!!?!

Yo!
Just recieved some awesome samples of the 1st batch of Weenicons figurines from our friends in the Far East! They look so great that I decided to do a quick amateur photoshoot out in the back yard... Anyone who knows me, knows I'm rubbish with a camera, so I gave up after about 2 minutes. Columbo (the basset hound) summed the whole experience up by destoying my display like a tiny Japanese city, Godzilla style.
Bad Dog, even worse photographer.
Free samples to anyone who can take me some awesome shots!!!?

2 comments:

  1. My wife is a photographer and I asked her about this. She'd be willing to take some shots for you. Did you have specific ideas in mind or did you just want her to do whatever comes to mind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the offer Todd!
    Do you have a link to any of your wife's shots?
    I'm looking for some outdoor stuff similar in style to that of Gina Garan?
    Obviously relevant backgrounds to the characters would be great...

    ReplyDelete